Full-Time TEAM MANAGER: ILUPEJU, LAGOS
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM Holdings).
Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
However, over the years, the Firm has taken advantage of opportunities in various sectors of the Nigerian economy and has proven its ability to identify and develop new strategic businesses and integrate these to strengthen its asset management business model. This ability has resulted in the evolution of the Firm into a diversified financial services institution with businesses divided into two distinct parts within which various products and bespoke asset management services are offered to our diverse clients, focusing on Traditional Asset Management and Specialised Funds.
ARM Life has a strong track record in the life insurance sector with favourable references across the industry. It is licensed and regulated by the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM) .
- Hitting sales targets
- Giving technical and market support to build their client base
- Maintaining a solid customer database
- Investigating customer’s needs and advising appropriate insurance product
- Ability to have, retain, manage, mentor and coach 15 active financial staffs.
- Good Communication Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Result oriented, Good team spirit.
- Minimum of BSC or HND in marketing or any other degree related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 -10 years’ marketing and managerial experience in Insurance or Banking or FMCG.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com.
- Applicant’s age must be between 30 – 40 years
- Multiple applications from same candidate will not be treated.
- Successful and shortlisted candidates will be contacted accordingly.
38 total views, 2 today