Full-Time SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER: LAGOS (EGBEDA AREA)
Relocate NG is Nigeria’s no.1 Home & Office Movers. We are a logistics company in Lagos Nigeria that specializes in moving homes and offices within and out of Lagos metropolis with the aim of eliminating packing and moving stress.
- The Social Media Manager is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Relocate NG’s social media presence across both new and existing platforms in alignment with business priorities
- This role will serve as the voice of Relocate NG as a brand on social media, as well as operate as the business’s subject matter expert across all social platforms and innovations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting Monthly Revenue Projection minimums.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of social content against defined goals/KPIs, reporting results and recommended actions to GM.
- Incorporate SEO best practices across social platforms.
- Tabulate and record metrics for measurement and reporting dashboards (e.g., number of comments, shares, post-level “Likes”, “follows”, views, inquiries, sentiment, etc.).
- Research and address issues, concerns or opportunities before escalating to the GM.
- Ability to work independently/autonomously or in a team environment is essential.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monitor activity on the company’s branded social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, etc.).
- Develop, execute, and manage Social Media Marketing campaigns (paid and organic).
- Use appropriate judgement to respond to all forms of social media conversation in a timely, informative and appropriate way using correct “voice” that makes each customer feel valued and acknowledged.
- Own and manage Social Media Action Plan, train team to take the appropriate course of action.
- Own and manage the development of the social media content calendar, maintaining proactive posting schedule.
- Find and curate content from internal and external sources and share across appropriate social media channels.
- Update content in a timely manner to facilitate customer engagement.
- Identify and create programs and promotions targeting community growth and engagement.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- 2+ years experience in managing social media content and platforms for a consumer-facing brand
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Social Media legal guidelines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel outside Lagos if the need arises.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Preferably female.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in planning, managing and executing Social Media initiatives.
- Understanding of Social Media monitoring tools, web analytics, Social Media management systems, digital ecosystems and innovation across the digital/social landscape.
- Solid analytical skills, including a deep understanding of Social Media analytics.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices.
What do we have to offer?
- We offer a Basic salary of N50,000 and also a Quarterly profit sharing.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th August 2018.
15 total views, 1 today