Full-Time PRODUCTION ADVISOR- REQ ID: REQ-1316: OFFSHORE NIGERIA
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- As an operations subject matter expert, advise and assist the OML-123 Field
- Superintendent in his role on best practices
- Report timely and accurately regarding all operational issues. Work closely with him, report timely and accurately.
- Must have wellhead operations experience (dry completion especially)
- Work with field and office based team to successfully implement production enhancement projects and initiatives
- Advise on the application of new techniques, technology and equipment
- Possess personal and work skills on the job to the able to perform the role of Field Superintendent when required
- Execute activities with a contractor work force to produce export specification crude in line with the company forecasts
- Make sure company procedures and reporting format is followed explicitly
- Review operational activities and field data with a view to ensure communication and implementation of recommended actions
- Visit field for on the job assessment, inspection and interactions
- Ensure operations meeting with the field stakeholders to discuss improvement plans
- Recover data from the various production sources and analyse it for trends and fluctuations
- Make recommendations to supervisor based on the analysis.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of all producing assets by frequent visits to all FPSO facilities and Platforms including TPU.
- A Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline is essential.
- Must have wellhead operations experience (dry completion especially) OIM Certification
- Not less than 15 years’ field work experience in oil and gas related operations
- Relevant training in surface and subsurface Production Operations, including water injection, gas lift, gas export and reinjection Reservoir Engineering, Oilfield Chemical treatment, well stimulation and Optimisation, Well Services, Project Management and Managing Major Emergencies
- Ideally some process, compressor or terminal experience with good knowledge of surface process and maintenance operation, well completion and well operation, Crude export operation, Tanker mooring and /or terminal experience.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with oil and production enhancement software
- Field Engineer, HSE, Production Engineer, C#, Drilling Operations, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
27 total views, 1 today