Full-Time Career Opportunities at Interswitch Nigeria
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Administers the Interswitch’s day-to-day Security Operations Center (SOC) activities such as monitoring and reviewing security incidents, response, investigations and other activities related to security monitoring and response..
- To monitor health and safety, risk assessment, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within the workplace.
- Create, implement, and update OHS programmes for employees that encompass government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace.
- Train employees on the importance of health and safety on the job.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Oversee the effective implementation, updating, review and auditing of the company’s Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System
- Ensure organization meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including recommended mandatory training and reporting.
- Investigate OHS incidents to identify root causes and take corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Co-ordinate hazard identification, risk assessment, emergency response, and drills and enforce preventive measures.
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Assist Supply Chain and other departments in their interaction with clients and contractors in all issues relating to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Co-ordinate organization’s Health & Safety Committee meetings and ensure all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
- Create analytical reports of OHS performance.
- Inspect facility equipment and processes to make sure they are safe
- Create safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Ensure company’s health and safety objectives are met.
- Design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
- Design training programs to provide health and safety awareness to educate staff about avoiding health, safety, and environmental hazards.
- Key Account Management is a central role at Interswitch and reflects it’s desire to serve it’s customers at the highest level. We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager passionate about being part of a team and committed to bringing value and great service to our key customers.
- The candidate will have a major role in overseeing key customer relationships in the company.
- They will be responsible for cultivating, maintaining and growing long term key customers through deep analysis and consultation to fully understand all customer requirements aligned to their future goals.
- This role requires strategic thinking and strong relationship building skills both internally and externally. The candidate will be someone able to identify through thoughtful questions the needs and requirements of customers to align our company’s solutions and achieve mutual goals.
Core Responsibilities of the Role
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to the competition
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new client contacts and stakeholders
- Maintain healthy profitability with key customers for long term investment success
- Take a proactive approach to understand our customers market, challenges and opportunities
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Collaborating with customer success and or sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Work closely with internal departments to co create new operational advantage and where needed solve challenges that may impact customers
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by connecting with key stakeholders and proposing insights that deepen trust and provide opportunity to grow.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner*
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams so there is less friction for the customer
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust*
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare reports and presentations of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Bachelor’s and or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Technical, or relevant field.
- Proven experience as key account manager and ability to communicate commercial ideas at senior level.
- Confident in managing up, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and communicating with C level contacts.
- 5 years experience in a senior role with ability to manage teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to analyze data and statistics and translate results into customer focused solutions and value.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting revenue goals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and negotiate complex deals.
- Proven demonstration in the investment of your personal growth in business or relevant field.
Core Responsibilities of the Role
Partners Relationships Management:
- Work with assigned portfolio of managed partners to ensure revenue targets are met
- Partners Joint Business planning and plan execution, maintain established Rhythm of Business (QBR, MBR, and others)
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales is required, along with regular activity reporting
- Participation in planning and preparing marketing campaigns along with your own targeted campaigns
- Serve as single point of entry for any business-related questions and needs, be a trusted adviser for all levels and roles in Partner
- Align partners strategy with region sales and development strategy
- Perform Partners management in a compliant way, follow the channel rules of engagement, make sure Partners comply with business policies
- Help to connect partner community to drive partner satisfaction
- Advocate the partner within Company
Partner Performance Management:
- Drive New Business development and find New Managed Partners to work with
- Maintain renewals rate target
- Execute on Partners Enablement and Growth engines
- Drive upsell/cross-sell opportunities in assigned Managed Partners portfolio
- Participate in trainings and readiness sessions to be able to pitch to Managed Partners new products, product features, licensing, sales skills, partner program and other programs
- Make Managed Partners utilize every Partner program feature: Deal Registrations, Incentives, Rebates, Leads transfer, etc.
- Review customer opportunities and use all available resources to accelerate deal closure
- Manage Partners’ participation in marketing programs and help to land marketing activities.
What You Should Have/Know:
- A minimum of 2 years successful partner/channel/alliance management, IT sales or Partner Marketing experience
- A minimum of 8 years total work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in building relationships.
- Excellent communication & customer management skill
- Strong planning, organisation and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong overall general business acumen
- Achieve process efficiency, standardization, awareness/learning and ownership via the operationalization of Interswitch Process Management Framework
- Reengineer and continually improve business processes in terms of quality, cost, cycle time and impact on Interswitch strategy.
- Ensure complete documentation of all processes and procedures including Key Performance Indicators [KPI].
- Identify automation and digitization opportunities in processes and ensure that processes are digitalization-ready.
- Plan and lead continuous business process improvement efforts utilizing BPR tools and methodologies including understanding of Lean tools and Six Sigma.
- Conduct bi-annual assessment of core business processes leveraging the support of Risk and Audit teams.
- Optimize Technology solutions already in use at Interswitch.
- Ensure closure of all audit and risk related issues.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in Business Re-engineering and/or continuous improvement.
- Proven record of accomplishment in standardizing, simplifying, optimizing and automating complex business process.
- Good understanding of BPR philosophy, methodology and tools including LEAN, Six Sigma and Robotic Process Automation.
- Ability to plan and facilitate complex enterprise-wide/cross department BPR initiatives.
- Strong skills in negotiating, stakeholder management, relationship building, problem solving and project management.
- Good written, time management and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to quickly grasp the big picture.
- The Service Desk Analyst role is that of providing L1 support to customer service requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
- The Service Desk Analyst role is responsible for promoting the values of the group: A.S.K.
- A – Accuracy
- S – Speed
- K – Knowledge
Customer Service Management:
- Resolves customers’ requests within the defined KPI targets.
- Responsible for understanding the customer’s requests to achieve a satisfying outcome.
- Owns an issue until a new owner has been found or the problem has been mitigated or resolved.
Broad Product / Service Understanding:
- Staff must understand how we render the services to the customer to ensure resolution is complete.
- Staff must keep abreast of changes to existing services and processes via the knowledge base platform.
Continual Service Improvement:
- It’s about learning from what has worked and what has not and being opened to ‘smarter’ ways of working.
- Championing specific activities to improve team’s or customer’s processes.
- Making sure that recurring incidents or problems are logged for permanent resolution.
- It is your responsibility to track your performance daily, weekly and monthly and assess your
- performance in line with your KPI targets.
- It is your responsibility to seek help to improve your performance where required.
Education & Experience
- A tertiary qualification (e.g. related to Information Technology) and / or equivalent experience
- Professional Qualification(s):
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification (achieved)
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service delivery within a technology Environment, ideally a service desk or trouble-shooter role
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
88 total views, 1 today