Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCE ROLES @ SMART PARTNERS CONSULTING
Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a conglomerate, wants to hire a qualified candidate, to fill the positions below:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Qualified Human Resource manager who will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Report to the HR group head.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience as HR manager
- MBA or M.Sc in Human Resources
- Must be certified by any of the following professional bodies;
Skills and Requirements:
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
GROUP HEAD- HUMAN RESOURCES
- Our client, a Conglomerate, due to expansion is in need of a Group Head – Human Resource who will design and implement HR policies and procedures, coordinate effective strategies related to staffing, compensation, performance management, training and professional development, rewards and recognition, benefits, employee relations, policy administration, immigration, employee communications, Human Resources Management System (HRMS) maintenance, metrics and reporting across all geographies with Area HR representatives. Finally, this person will drive operational excellence throughout the organization with a focus on moving the organization forward.
- Policies and Procedures: Develop, update and implement all HR policies and procedures in compliance with cooperate group strategy
- Recruitment and Selection: Attract, retain and motivate staff. Manage the recruitment process for employees and consultants ensuring that the right talent is identified and attracted. Coordinate the advertising of vacancies, assess applications, liaise with headhunters as required and interview applicants.
- Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations. Analyse the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions. Manage the contracting process for employees and consultants. Ensure that the on-boarding and staff induction process is up to date and conducted by HR Line Managers.
- Skills Development: Identify training/skills/competency needs within the Group. Coordinate career development, succession planning, and talent management need in partnership with line managers. Develop a skills development plan for all staff within the prescribed timeframe.
- Manpower Planning: Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements. Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation, and monitoring
- HR Reporting: Manage the HRMS. Compile monthly management reports as required.
- Performance Appraisals and Management Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance. Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process
- Administration. Maintain oversight of all administrative responsibilities of junior HR staff within the Group. Carry out regular internal audits of the HRMS and HR filing system within Sharepoint. Manage the HRMS Payroll System and be responsible for forwarding final Pay Run Excel Data to the Finance Department within the required timeframe. Ensure a close working relationship with the Head of Finance
- Budget & Cost Management. Set salary scales and allowances to ensure parity across the Group. Drive HR-related cost savings and manage HR budgets as set by executive management and working in conjunction with the Head of Finance.
- Compensation Schemes & Benefits Management Review and analyze the group subsidiaries: Jobs/roles Salaries, Ranking and benefits system.
- Good planning, organisational, managerial, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people.
- Ability to train and use Initiative.
- Professional approach. Excellent administrative skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. People-centric. Flexible.
Experience and Education
- 1st Degree in any Social Science course
- MBA or MSc in Human Resources
- Certification with any of the following two professional bodies;
- 10 years experience as an HR generalist and an additional minimum 5 years as a top level HR executive.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assertive nature. Logical Thinker. High levels of initiative.
- Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility.
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Fluency in English language and exceptional writing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Smart Partners career website on docs.google.com to apply
105 total views, 1 today