Full-Time HEAD, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
Greenfield Health Management Limited – A reputable national health maintenance organization with branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires to fill the above position.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Computer Sciences or related field.
- Post Graduate Qualification in ICT or related fields
- Certification in or professional membership of ICT related bodies
- Certification, Membership of health, management or related bodies
- Knowledge of Databases, Oracle, statistical/ epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epiinfo etc
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
- HMO experience is an added advantage.
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Good critical thinking skills;
- Project management expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
- Monitor and ensure the security of Information Technology assets of the firm
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
Age: Not more than 50 years
REMUNERATION FOR POSITION:
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com
NOTE: Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
6 total views, 1 today