Full-Time FRESH VACANCIES @ JOLA INDUSTRIES
Jola Industries – An integrated medium-scale Vegetable oil/Soap production Plant in the process of commencing operations soon, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
OPERATOR: EKITI STATE
- ND/Trade Test certificate in Mechanical Engineering or WASC with practical experience in a factory set-up.
MAINTENANCE OFFICER: EKITI STATE
- Electrical and Mechanical. HND/ND/Trade Test certificate in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering with practical experience in a factory set-up.
ADMIN CLERK: EKITI STATE
- Clerical works.
- WASC with office work experience.
PURCHASING MANAGER: EKITI STATE
- To be in charge of Purchases and Control.
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc/B.A/HND Business Admin/Marketing with 2-3 years experience.
LOGISTICS/PROTOCOL OFFICER: EKITI STATE
- Overseeing Logistics, Protocol and Community services.
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc/B.A Sociology/Political Science.
- A good written and oral communication and organizational skills is required.
ACCOUNTANT:: EKITI STATE
- Responsible for financial management.
- Minimum of BSc/HND Accountancy with 2-3 years experience.
MARKETING/SALES MANAGER: EKITI STATE
- To handle Marketing / Sales management.
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc/B.A/HND Marketing or Business Admin with 2-3 years experience.
GENERAL MANAGER: EKITI STATE
- Responsible for the day to day running of the factory.
- The candidate must possess both Administrative and Technical skills in the production of vegetable oil and soap.
- A B.Engr/B.Tech/ B.Sc Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry and a Post graduate diploma in Business Administration (added advantage) with at least 5 years relevant experience are required.
ADMIN MANAGER: EKITI STATE
- Overseeing Human resources, Welfare, Training and other related matters.
- A/B.Sc in Arts/ Social Science with 2-3 years relevant experience.
PRODUCTION MANAGER: EKITI STATE
- He will be involved in production management.
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.Tech/B.Sc Chemical Engineering or Chemistry with 3 years relevant factory experience.
QUALITY CONTROL/ QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER: EKITI
- The manager will be in charge of product quality control and assurance.
- Minimum qualification : B.Sc/B.Tech Chemistry with 2-3 years experience in Laboratory operations and management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters (Stating current salary) and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th May, 2018.
13 total views, 1 today