Full-Time EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MARKETING- REF NO: 130-PEO00851, LAGOS
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions providing insurance and financial services. They offer a range of business and personal insurance services including group life assurance, business travel insurance, mortgage protection, savings plan and credit life.
As part of our client’s mission to creating value and ensuring peace of mind in an uncertain world, it currently seeks a dynamic and competent individual to fill the position above.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the marketing efforts across all business units.
- This individual will be reporting to the MD/CEO and would work closely with the Board of directors and stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provides oversight for the day to day operations of marketing operations functions
- Development and implementation of the brand and marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Ensuring that the marketing team implements the marketing objectives.
- Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Ensures the implementation and adherence to policies and strategies on marketing, business acquisition and claims administration
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc
- Map out potential customers and generate leads for the Organization
- Other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO
Skills & Competencies:
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Limited insider relationships and links with competitors.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot branding opportunities
- Record of diligence, integrity, willingness and ability to be independent and objective as well as to serve actively as a director
- A track record of success in business with familiarity and experience in performing the role of a board Member
- Minimum of Second class Upper Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Must be a fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria or any equivalent
- Experience in performing the role of a board Member
- Over 15 years’ marketing experience in the insurance industry
- Expertise in marketing of insurance products
- Track record of success in business development, Marketing and Sales Management
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
52 total views, 1 today