Full-Time DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE- REF NO: 130-PEO00847, LAGOS
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is one of the leading eye care practices in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists. It is equipped with modern facilities, and supported by world class subspecialized ophthalmologists. Our client has a strong tradition of providing high quality eye care and one of its mission is providing better eye care to the less privileged. To support the delivery of its growth plans, it intends to recruit a competent individual to fill the vacant position below:
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Executive Director and will work closely with the CEO and the COO. This individual will provide leadership and oversight of the talent management, with the goal of optimizing the team’s performance and supporting the organisation’s mission. Other responsibilities include:
- Champions and builds the talent management ranks in support of the company’s mission.
- Ensure that organisational charts are coherent and appropriate for the organizations strategy and growth
- Ensure renumeration process is objective, fair and consistent. Translates business priorities into Human Resources strategies, plans and actions.
- Leads and participates in succession management and workforce planning.
- Analyzes open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs.
- Monitors sourcing process and outcomes of staffing process
- Remains current and knowledgeable about the internal and external compensation environments.
- Leads the planning of employee total compensation strategy.
- Participates in monthly, quarterly and adhoc internal equity analysis; reviews internal equity reports and surface issues needing resolution.
- Ensures Human Resources staff is properly trained in all employee-related human resource information to appropriately respond to property employees.
- Serves as resource to the staff and management on employee relations questions and issues.
- Continually reinforces positive employee relations concepts.
- Ensure development and maintenance of appropriate human resource policies.
- Define, develop and implement effective training plans across the organization’s staff range.
- Supervise the administrative and payroll procedures
- Ensure the accurate implementation of the Conditions of Employment and internal rule.
- Take part in disciplinary procedures and investigations
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, organizational development or related field required.
- Master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field preferred.
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or any equivalent e. g. CIPD, SHRM, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in human resource management, with at least 4 years’ experience in a management role
- Experience in the Healthcare industry an added advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking, and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft office suite including Ms Excel, Ms Word and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should Click here to apply online
15 total views, 1 today