Application are invited for:
- The rotational Development program (RDP) provides hands-on, career-specific experience. It will expose you not only to the industry but will allow you work side by side with some of the best energy trading support professionals in the oil industry.
- The challenging role rotation will give you first-hand exposure to how our functional businesses support our supply and trading activities and will contribute to building your long-time career in the organization.
- Supply and trading’s roles are to enhance performance and maximize group value for our assets through distinctive supply, commodity trading, risk management and information technology, underpinned by finance, control and compliance infrastructure.
- Each program is designed to give you maximum exposure to our supply and trading business. You will be working on projects with real impacts to our bottom line.
Roles are available in:
- Price risk Management
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Chemical Engineering, Economics, Finance, in technical or related field), or equivalent in lieu of a degree, is required.
- A minimum of Four (4) years of job related/industry experience is required.
- Upstream, Downstream, Supply and Trading and Corporate and Functions (C&F) businesses requires a 2:1 degree in relevant subject.
- Working Knowledge of Excel, access and SharePoint
- Petroleum Industry experience will be an added advantage
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.