Full-Time BILLING AND REVENUE OFFICER
At Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are constantly uncovering new and creative tactics to innovate the way we communicate and differentiate our brand whilst maintain global standards and leading our strategic performance. By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be part of a global brand as well as join in the team evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Senior Manager: Revenue Assurance & Billing
- The Job holder is responsible for the assessment and containment of risk of revenue loss and the elimination of revenue exposures. He/She will bill customers for services we offer them and constantly monitor the billing system.
- The preferred candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any Accounting or any other related discipline with a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience in accounting.
Maintain customers billing records.
- Monitor customers’ accounts by tracking the status of invoices.
- Process all billing transactions.
- Issue billing adjustments.
- Interface with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
- Process past due invoices and failed billing.
- Report process flow issues to Billing Manager.
- Responsible for billing customer usage for scheduled monthly and quarterly.
- Ensure customer-billing details are accurately updated and maintained.
- Investigate and follow up missing or conflicting billing and meter data.
- Ensure all credit note are accurately prepared and up to date.
- Ensure customers contract align with billing.
- Ensure all active circuit ID on the network are been billed.
- Any other duties which might be required.
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Good knowledge of Revenue Assurance and Billing, local and global Accounting Trends and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office(Excel, Word& Power point)
- Proficiency in the use of an ERP – SAGE.
Multitasking abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player and Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- High level of Computer and analytical skills
- Financial and Quantitative Analysis skills
- Innovative thinking
Method of Application
Do you qualify for this role? Then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted.
9 total views, 1 today