Alpha Mead Group– Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner.
In collaboration with our foreign technical partners Cluttons UK we are able to access global best practices, systems and standards to deliver best value to our customers leveraging our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment. Cluttons UK is a leading firm of international property consultants and chartered surveyors with a network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and the Caribbean. AMFacilities is also in active collaboration with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Nigerian chapter.
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of result with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position etc
- Preparation and review of the company’s Financial Plan (Budget) and also serve as the Secretary to the Budget Committee
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, in order to ensure expenditure control
- Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of Accounting.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register and ensure insurance premium are promptly paid
- Ensure that Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan/Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date.
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted
- Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation and compilation of update for the company’s Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and other Internal control and guidelines
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Financial Audit of sites
- Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting on company’s projects.
- Joint Venture Accounts; stating the status of each venture partner’s account with respect to payments & earning to date.
- Preparation of Business Plan for the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Over 5 years experience
- A Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Contract Services Administration
- Project Management
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good phone/people skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Customer focused attitude
- Focused on continually learning new skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
25 total views, 1 today